Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Team Black Loses 50 Points

Thanks to Roland Burris, African-Americans everywhere will suffer another setback. I would love to come to a brotha's defense, but I'm going to keep my mouth shut on this one. No black sympathy here.

After only a month in office, a ninja has managed to screw it up. If he had anything to do with Blago's people, why not admit it in the first place and call it innocent? But no. Like a ninja, he tried to lie and cover up his insider dealings. The sad part is that he was dumb enough to believe that ego plus senator status equals immunity swagger.

Well, Blago did not get away with his crookedness, so I doubt Roland's black ass will be allowed to survive in office. I give it another month before he gets swagger jacked.

I'm tired of these men in power thinking they can still get away with shit. Don't they know that NO ONE is safe after Enron?

___________________________________
*Photo: taken from the Chicago Tribune

No comments:

Post a Comment