Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Weezy F. Baby

I just had to do it. This is my tribute to the monster-looking entertainment icon that is Lil Wayne. Laugh if you want to but I firmly believe that he who looks like he could be Lil Jon, Jr. is the "best rapper alive, since the best rapper retired [and came back]."

With all my top notch education (mind you I am about to graduate from law school), I think that Weezy is nothing short of an intellect. I know licking the lollipop is not quite the same as exploring the journey to enlightenment in the book Siddhartha. However, Weezy's ability to think on his feet, use an extensive vocabulary, and create a variety of plays on words is simply genius.

Forget rumors of an incestuous relationship with his "dad" Baby. Learn more about the former straight A student from the Nolia who loves to bowl by checking out this interview with Ms. Katie (Couric).



Rodney King baby said beat it like a cop...

1 comment:

  1. LOL @ Lil John, Jr... Only you, dear. Only you.

    Welcome to Blogville! I'll stay tuned (via Google reader).

    ReplyDelete