Sunday, March 1, 2009

I know, I know....CPT

Well if you don't know what CPT means, you are really missing out. It stands for Colored People Time. It is also known as Colored Time (CT) or African Time (AT). Basically it means that you are late.

I guess the stereotype is that black people or people of African descent are late for pretty much everything. I am clearly guilty of this phenomenon as I have not updated my wonderful blog in an eternity (a little over a week to be exact).

I would like to take this moment to apologize to all you faithful readers. My bad! Life just gets crazy sometimes and then other days you may not feel like doing ish.

After my mini vaca, I promise to do better. I will update my blog every other day and give myself a break on the weekends.

If you are opposed to this new arrangement, feel free to comment, but it won't change anything :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment